HCIA-Datacom V1.0 includes the following contents: Routing and switching principles, basic WLAN principles, basic knowledge of network security, basic knowledge of network management and O&M, and basic knowledge of SDN and programming automation.
1. Data Communication and Network Basics.
2. Constructing an Interconnected IP Network.
3. Constructing an Ethernet Switching Network.
4. Network Security and Network Access Basics.
5. Network Services and Applications.
6. WLAN Basics.
7. WAN Basics.
8. Network Management and O&M.
9. IPv6 Basics.
10. SDN and Automation Basics.
11. Typical Campus Network Architectures and Practices.