Mohamed Rashad is an interpreter and expert in Arabic and international sign languages. A trainer for the deaf sign language programs. Tasks and positions he held: Preparing and training sign language interpreters for labor market
of the Independent Syndicate of Sign Language Interpreters
Information technology instructor for the deaf at Arab League
Sign language editor for the educational curricula and references for the deaf
Journalist and interpreter for Shawer
newspaper for the deaf
Touch sign language interpreter for the deafblind
Trainer of the Vodafone Egypt team to serve deaf customers
Interpreter and tour guide for the foreign deaf in International and American Sign Languages
Director of Tawasul Institute for Training, Sultanate of Oman
General Supervisor of the SignBook application for the deaf at the Information Technology Authority of the Sultanate of Oman
Training and improving the efficiency of deaf employees
at We Telecommunications Company.
He worked as a lecturer in many training programs, for example:
• Basics of databases for the deaf and hard of hearing (the Arab Administrative Development Organization, Arab League).
• Introduction to Human Development for the deaf and hard of hearing (Arab Administrative Development Organization, Kafaat Center for Consultations and Training).
• Using computers for secretarial works.
• International Computer Driving License ICDL (Arab Administrative Development Organization, Arab League).
• Teaching Computer Science to the deaf and hard of hearing (Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport).