Day after day, artificial intelligence (AI) is digging its way into various sectors and industries proving its potential in telecommunication, advertising, banking, education, etc. By 2030, AI is expected to contribute $15.7 trillion to the global economy
This video is a recommended roadmap for anyone who wants to get into the artificial intelligence field. In this session, we will talk about:
- How was AI perceived through history?
- AI technologies like machine learning and
- Some of the representative applications of AI.
- The importance of AI in the global and Egyptian market.
- The impact of AI on the workforce.
- Main roles, responsibilities, and skills required for each role to start
a - bright career in AI.
- Essential resources that can help you get started.