This course is designed to cover the basic concepts of Android development. Through the course the learner can use the various GUI components, store and manipulate data using the different storage mechanisms i.e. SQLite and have the ability to develop
location based application. By the end of the course the learner will be able to develop stand-alone or connected Android application that runs on Mobiles or Tablets.
What you'll learn
After Completing this Course Learner will be able to:
- design, write, compile, test and execute straightforward programs using a high level language.
- describe the need for a professional approach to design and the importance of good documentation to the finished programs.
- implement, compile, test and run Java programs, comprising more than one class, to address a particular software problem.
- describe how to include arithmetic operators and constants in a Java program.
- make use of members of classes found in the Java API
- Demonstrate the ability to employ various types of selection constructs in a Java program.
- Use graphical user interface in Java programs and practice event handling over the different GUI components.
- Write Applets and how to use it as a part of web page.
- Apply exception handling in Java
- Apply Multithreading to Java application to enhance the performance and increase utilization.
- Enough knowledge and practice of the Java Programming Language.